Been awhile
Sorry it's been so long for me to post to this. I've been so busy with working and writing an aritcle for Out in America each week, I've slacked on this blog. Then I realized there were so many little(r) things happening out there that weren't long enough to discuss in my column that I should start to post here again.
So I'll try to do just that.
By the way, my newly acquired domain name is now http://www.ohio-liberal.com. I'm so excited to have that again! Well not that, but "that," that is a domain name.
Couldn't think of much else to talk about today, so I'll comment on a story about my uncle, Thomas Barton. You see, he used to work for MCI Worldcom before it exploded and went bankrupt.
He used to take calls and write letters for them, evening signing them. Then he quit in the mid-90's... but they continued to use his form letters and signature and send them along to an address that never returned correspondence, and a phone number that never called back with a reply.
Just another example of Big Business being stupid and corrupt, and they were finally caught with their pants down. You can find the story here. Apparently the Fox investigator, Mary Garofalo, doesn't believe he exists.
Oh well! :)
until next time,
the Blue Box Citizen
Get auto updates by joining my Yahoo! Group.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home